SHOPPING WITH JEMODELS.COM
* You can Order Products in the following ways:
o online via this website;
o by telephoning 01344 750 350;
* When you place an order for a Product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the Products to you. At the moment the Products are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us. Where items are dispatched separately then our acceptance of your offer in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
* When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the order are correct, this further email will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
* All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
* All Products remain the property of jemodels.com until payment in full has cleared.
* All personal information provided by yourself is only used in the processing of your individual order and is under no circumstances forwarded to any third party.
* We always try to make sure that the prices on jemodels.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
* All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
* The price of the Products does not include delivery costs. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify. For more information about our delivery charges for despatches to UK addresses see the jemodels.com ordering information page. If you order online but pay other than with a credit card, or order in any other way, please contact us for details of the postage cost.
* Prices are quoted on jemodels.com in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and jemodels.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
* Non-EU customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
* We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
* We can not deliver to your area;
* One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
* You can pay by credit card, debit card, Google Checkout, Paypal, cheque or Postal Order. Authority for payment must be given at the time of the order.
* Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro/Solo).
* If your delivery address is outside the UK and you order online you must pay by credit card.
* To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
* Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
* All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order differs.
* Credit card security - the purchase area of our site is secured using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and credit card details.
* In the UK, you may pay by cheque or Postal Order if you wish.
* Please make cheques payable to JE Models and remember to include postage. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
* Jemodels.com delivers to destinations inside and outside the UK.
* You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
* Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on [the order form].
* We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on jemodels.com but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
* If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid.
* Please order from jemodels.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as jemodels.com cannot be responsible for this.
* This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
* Subject to the maximum extent permitted by law, jemodels.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to jemodels.com and jemodels.com shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
o any interruptions to or delays in updating jemodels.com;
o any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the jemodels.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
o any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
o any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading jemodels.com.
o all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect. No liability is excluded for personal death or injury.
If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
* You can also contact us:
o By post at JE Models, 182 Dukes Ride, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 6DS.
o By telephoning 01344 750 350 between the office hours of 10:00 - 18:00 (Mon-Sat).
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.